QuestionauthorityQuestionauthority

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Worse ways to end a day Worse ways to end a day

i liked the atmosphere!

i like these dark sounds although i really can'T say i like trance :)
cool song! i just gets a little repetetive as i goes on

WizardSleeve responds:

Yeah thats why i kept it short.. its not really trance.. trance an breaks.. well losely trance and breaks.. haha. Thanks for your response :)

4 Tha People 4 Tha People

cool stuff

not really my kind of music but you arranged the melody eith the beat and the bass really good!
keep it up

PaNdOrA-Spirit of a warrior PaNdOrA-Spirit of a warrior

very well made

but i don't really like the style of that one. but the fast snare(?) beat in the brackground is really cool

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

thanks for the review

PaNdOrA-Spirit Of A Warrior. PaNdOrA-Spirit Of A Warrior.

cool

it'S really well made and i lov ehte beginning!
-i'd be cool if you'd review some of my songs too ;)

another song another song

please..

..do us all a favor and PRACTICE more before you keep on submitting crapy things this is a review of aLL your submissions: your ideas are sometimes wuite good but you keep on speeding up, slowing down and playing sloppy as hell! i don't want to sound rude or something(i was also REALLY bad in the beginning :D )
just keep it up!visit www.trashcanned.tk for the songs of my band!

Infidel March-Guitar Riff Infidel March-Guitar Riff

wow....you're right

it really sucked quite badly-keep on practicing and try to record it in a better quality(WAY better) good luck!
-questionauthority
visit trashcanned.tk

HappyCheeseGuy responds:

As above, the quality sucked and I don't have everything done. I'm useless. 'Nuff said.

heavy dance heavy dance

i really didn't like that one..

but i wanted to say antoher thing:
i never blamed you for the review! i knew what you tried to say-BUT first i haven'T got the money for such progs. and second i'm playing in a band(bass, and songwriting) and making music on the pc is just a little hobby,at the moment ;) so thanks again and keep it up-there are some really cool parts in all of xours songs-even in those i don'T like

Cyanide Cyanide

thanks for the review:P

i have to say, i laughed a lot reading your review-BUT i really like Cyanide. the other ones are not really my taste so i didn't on vote them but this one gets a 4... well...thanks for "feedback"*lol*