QuestionauthorityQuestionauthority

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Stupid Bank Robbery The Stupid Bank Robbery

well...

I really likes your sound effects :) the rest kinda sucked I'm afraid

Death of a Star Death of a Star

well

I AM interested in astronomy in fact, but this got rather boring after 5sec. You have to add some music! Btw this really makes you dizzy

Mein Herz Brennt preview? Mein Herz Brennt preview?

to start with the bad thing...

it looks like a sketch for a great movie, but nothing more. the lyriks don't fit with the picures and the cut it the song is awful. but the artwork is really good and you could make a great movie out of this!don'T stop working on it!

Pervert Kirby 2.1 Pervert Kirby 2.1

the fun thing is...

it seems that some of the top artists on NG are making LOTS of people really jealous-and then such ....ähm...wierd....movies are made
-i personally didn't find that one any funny
well anyways bye

piconjopwnsj00 responds:

it's not about being jealous, if these artists didn't rely on video game characters for their popularity or make other people animate for them then they would be respected, as it is now they are just overrated.

Yellow Thingy!! Yellow Thingy!!

YAY a yellow thingy

i have to say i really liked it! it was funny and creative :)

Jedi vs Sith Jedi vs Sith

i'd like to say someting to "tootbook"

if you blam knox or hauptmanngurken for not making flash animation you should think about ONE thing: You'Re blamming the work of good artist-maybe no flash artists but who cares? and secont you haven't done ONE SINGLE animation(like myself i hae to admit :D ) so stop complaining about such stupid crap! newgrounds is meant to be entertaining and nothing else-and this movie was really fun as well as knox movies are truly great!
thanks for your attention :)

@hauptmanngurken: keep up the good work :)

HauptmannGurken responds:

I'm fglad there are some people out there who care *tear* Thanks, dude.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

unbelievable

this is maybe the best movie ever here on Ng. The animation is perfect, aswell as the backgrounds and charakterdesigns are. The harmony between characters, settings, music and plot is amazing and i won't be able to express how great this piece of art is. keep it up! and good luck for your plans as film director!

East Meets West East Meets West

great!

I loved everything about that one!good use of the music, great animation and a really good plot! keep it up

The unity of life The unity of life

great work-really impressive

it's sad though that artistic work often has such low score!

*Delayed*Reaction*Trailer *Delayed*Reaction*Trailer

omg

can'T believe how stupid you guys are...but well...to raise your low self esteem: YOU'RE SOOOO COOL! WOW!!!!A M A Z I N G!

MikeCDZ responds:

Yeah, cheers...Why you give us a 1 then?!
- MiKe